A versatile fluoride-releasing, nanohybrid direct aesthetic restorative material that contains the modified S-PRG fillers designed for a variety of anterior and posterior restorations.
- Universal restorative that is indicated for direct cosmetic tooth modifications, restoration of Class III, IV, and V cavities, cervical erosion, root caries, Class I and selective Class II cavities, fractures, laminate veneers and core build-up.
- Offers fluoride release and recharge similar to glass-ionomers with a unique anti-plaque effect specially useful when treating high caries risk patients.
- Assures predictable aesthetics, excellent shade stability, improved polishability and outstanding surface luster due to the nano-hybrid filler distribution in the material.
- Remarkable wear resistance, radiopacity 3 times that of natural dentin for accurate diagnosis, fluorescence similar to natural teeth and biocompatible.
- Optimal physical properties to ensure durable and long lasting restorations under tough intraoral conditions.
- Enhanced handling with ideal thixotropic nature and easy to use ONE TOUCH CAP syringe system.
- Available in 10 shades:
Universal shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, & Opacious Dentin shades: A2O, A3O;
Enamel shade: Inc and Bleach White shade: BW