The Jiffy Natural Universal System consists of malleable spiral-shaped wheels that are designed to easily conform to tooth anatomy. Their pliable finger-like extensions easily reach where cups and points can’t, and soften super high-gloss finishes for a natural enamel-like result.
They are designed to be used in conjunction with the Jiffy™ Universal Finishing System to easily achieve a natural, high-quality finish on all ceramic restorations. The diamond-impregnated wheels are available in extraoral and intraoral wheels in both medium and fine grits. The efficient two-step process allows you to easily achieve the most natural finish on any ceramic material including zirconia, lithium disilicate, and porcelain.
- Naturally adapts to any tooth surface, including occlusal anatomy
- Specially formulated Ultradent diamond grit allows for efficient polishing on any ceramic material, including zirconia
- Designed to temper super high-gloss finishes to achieve a more natural look
- Can be used to refresh the polish on older implant cases
- Designed for use with the Jiffy Universal Finishing System
- Efficient two-step process
- Available with or without autoclavable aluminum blocks*
*Ultradent recommends the use of a block when autoclaving to prevent warping and deformation.