What is silver diamine fluoride ?
Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) is a liquid substance used to help prevent caries from forming, growing, or spreading to other teeth. Its safe,painless alternative to traditional cavity
Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) was first approved for use in Japan more than 80 years ago. SDF was approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2014 for use in the United States.
It is also helpful to get relief from hypersensitivity. Can be used for indirect pulp capping. It is a safe, painless alternative to traditional cavity drilling procedure.
- Painless: No anaesthesia required
- Non-invasive: No drilling required
- Time Saving: Easy to use
- 1 drop = up to 5 surfaces
- 25 ml bottle can cater from 100 to 130 patients
Uses in General Dentistry
- Useful for un-cooperative and anxious patients
- Treatment of hypersensitivity
- Control of vital tooth preparation hypersensitivity
- Indirect pulp capping
- Difficult to reach lesion like root caries and 3rd molars
- PAINLESS: No anesthesia required NON-INVASIVE: No drilling required TIME SAVING: Easy to use
- 1 DROP = Upto 5 surfaces
- 3.25 ML BOTTLE can cater 100 to
- 130 patients