T. Burnisher – Double Ended -1 (TB2)
The “T” burnisher is used to locate the hamular notch by palpating posteriorly to the maxillary tuberosity on both sides.
The full extent of the hamular notch is marked with an indelible pencil.
To Smooth amalgam after condensing; to contour matrix band, initiate carving and occlusal anatomy Characteristics: Smooth metal, has a ball and paddle single or double-sided.
- Light in Weight
- Easy to Grip
- Less Stress on Fingers
- Double Ended.
- T shape
- High Performance.
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic.
- surgical grade stainless steel to ensure strength
- Corrosion Resistant
- Double-ended: instrunment.
- Has T shape on one side & on other side its like ball
- Composition : stainless steel