Amalgam Carrier is used exclusively on amalgam tray setups. It is used to pack and condense amalgam into cavity preparation, to pack and condense other restorative materials and to pack and condense temporary filling material.
They enable the operator to transport and place amalgam while minimizing finger fatigue.
It is an ideal instrument used in conservative dentistry for carrying amalgam during cavity preparation.
Easy to use clicking mechanism for picking up and dispensing amalgam filling.
- Made up of Stainless steel
- Amalgam Carrier with Back Push Button
- Easy to use
- Light weighted
- Easy to Grip
- Corrosion resistant
|Type||Dental Amalgam Carrier|
|Disposable / Reusable||Reusable|
Direction of Use:
- Load the amalgam carrier with amalgam from the well
- Place the amalgam into the occlusal segment of the prepared cavity.
- Begin condensation using a small condenser to condense a portion of the amalgam into the proximal box area.
- Place pressure and condense into all line angles, as well as against the matrix band.