The VALO Cordless curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385-515nm capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light.
Every VALO Cordless light starts as a solid bar of tempered, high-grade aerospace aluminum, which is CNC precision milled at Ultradent’s facility in Utah, USA. The unibody construction ensures VALO Cordless light’s durability and provides unsurpassed heat dissipation. The elegant, ergonomic, and streamlined design enables the VALO Cordless light to easily reach all curing sites without sacrificing patient comfort. The VALO Cordless light’s aluminum wand, machined components, and tempered glass lens make it the most durable cordless curing light available.
The VALO Cordless curing light operates on two rechargeable lithium iron phosphate batteries that deliver the consistent high-energy power the VALO light requires.
- Ultra-high energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers a complete, uniform cure
- Three curing modes—Standard Power, High Power, and Xtra Power—offer convenience and flexibility
- Slim, ergonomic wand allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight
- Operates on two inexpensive, rechargeable VALO batteries