- 1 x VALO LED curing light – 7′ cord
- 1 x Power supply with universal plugs – 6′ cord
- 1 x Handpiece bracket holder
- 1 x Light shield
- 50 x VALO barrier sleeves
All VALO LED curing lights use a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 395–480 nm capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light.
Every VALO curing light starts as a solid bar of tempered, high-grade aerospace aluminum, which is CNC precision milled at Ultradent’s facility in Utah, USA. The unibody construction ensures the VALO light’s durability and provides unsurpassed heat dissipation. The elegant, ergonomic, and streamlined design enables the VALO light to easily reach all curing sites without sacrificing patient comfort. The VALO light’s aluminum wand, machined components, and tempered glass lens make it the most durable curing light available.
The VALO curing light has a medical grade, international power supply and is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom-mounted using the bracket included in the kit.
- Ultra-high-energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers a complete, uniform cure
- Three curing options—Standard Power, High Power, and Xtra Power—offer convenience and flexibility
- Slim, ergonomic wand allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight
Indications for Use
VALO is an LED curing light with a broad-spectrum LED pack designed to polymerize all light-cured products in the wavelength range of 395–480nm.
Beam Collimation and Uniformity