Astringedent hemostatic is an aqueous, 15.5% ferric sulfate solution with a pH of ~1.0. It’s well suited for a variety of dental procedures, and because it’s more aqueous than other hemostatic agents, it’s ideal for soaking retraction cord.
- Known as the “classic” hemostatic agent
- Achieves profound hemostasis in seconds
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding
- Decreases costly impression remakes
- Use with Metal Dento-Infusor™ tip with Comfort Hub™ or Blue Mini™ Dento-Infusor™ tip
- Certified gluten free
Tissue Management Technique Step by Step
See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.